Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Sweet Cook

I have a little boy, who's getting to be a bigger boy, but every time I'm in the kitchen, he's right beside me.  Well, actually, he's in front of me.  Getting his stepstool right where I plan to stand.  By the stove.  By the island. Gathering supplies.  He's on it.  

He even goes as far as to tell L that she can't help with eggs because that's the guys job.  ;)  He browns hamburger, scrambles eggs, stirs the soup, makes the waffles...mixes most muffins, breads, desserts...


One day while the girls were trying a new recipe, they were told to swift the flour.  L and M were taking turns.  When it was M's turn, L says to him, "M, you are so patient."  He was doing a fine job.  Glad to hear encouraging words between the siblings.  

1 comment:

KgL said...

Keep writing! Loving your posts and the people in them!
Mom Logan