Saturday, February 16, 2019

My Newest Voracious Reader


Guess what I did on Valentine's day!!  I got to stay in bed all day and people came to bring me food and they took care of the kids and I just relaxed all day...  Haha.  Yeah, for the most part that was true.  I had a fever all night the night before and my ears hurt so bad that I was a bit tipsy in the morning.  So, yep, I stayed in bed and rested and slept most of the day.  At one point I told Mn to bring a couple books and I'd read to him, but then I was beat!  I did come downstairs for supper to this lovely site...  L reading!  Oh, she's been reading for a bit, but this last month or so it is voracious!!  Multiple books at a time.  "L put your book away, it's suppertime," was heard that evening.  ;)  It's been a struggle, but like Leo the Late Bloomer, she made it!!


No comments: