Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coloring Day





Hello all!

Here are the pictures of our Coloring Day. We had 6 kids-2 and under, 5 moms, and 1 grandma over to our house. We thought we would be making Christmas presents, but when I went out shopping I found these aprons. I did find the dish towels I had been looking for, but they ended up not working--for some reason the crayon didn't iron onto the fabric. That was sad. I'll have to think of new Christmas presents!

Anyways, I found a pack of iron-on crayons for about $3, and aprons at half price (about $1.50 each) so a very reasonable project. The kids went back and forth from the coloring table to toys. And some moms did more coloring than others. ;) But we had a great time. Then there was a mad rush to get everyone out the door, because we had to leave for supper and clubs at church that evening.

Wonderful craziness. I would definitely do it again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still owe you money!

It will definitely be more fun when the girls actually LIKE to color haha. It was a lot of fun, even though Zoe wouldn't color! haha. We should plan something like this every couple of months. Maybe the next one can be at my house. I'll have to think of a project :)