Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scarves...



In my second trimester surge of productivity, I am trying to finish off projects that have been around for a while. One of the projects I am working on right now is a "using up some yarn" project. I have made already finished 3 scarves and am working on a 4th. I stopped after the 3rd one to move on to other things, but have found that it is nice to have a little something going that I can take a few minutes to work on here and there. It gives me a little break from all the other everyday things that take so much of my time. Kind of a chance to take a breath and figure out my next action plan.

In the few days that I took off from this diversion, I realized that I had come to almost "need" it. I got overwhelmed by the dreariness of the sky and thinking that I had to play with Kj all day! Amazing what calm a little handiwork can bring. Thank you God for using knitting and crocheting to do this!!


No comments: