Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sewing!!

Yeah, I did some more sewing recently. Let's see if I can list all the projects:
  • Skirt for A's wedding (main project) - only hook and eye left to attach
  • 3 hats (Kj, L, my Grandma V.) - "Mama's Roxanne Hats"
  • Sweater embellishing to cover up stains - next time I want to try these Fabric Flowers
Well, it doesn't add up to much, but it sure seemed like a lot at the time! And I think I am on a roll. With some of the excess hat fabric, I am going to add a skirt to another one of Kj's t-shirts. Every day she announces very enthusiastically, "Mama, I want to wear a dress!" To myself, I think, "Surprise, surprise." I really do like it though. Did I just tell you those exact things in the last blog? Hahaha...I'll have to look back and check. Well, skirts don't even have as much appeal in her mind compared to dresses...maybe I should attach her skirts to their coordinating tops and hang them in the closet! Ha!

Oh, and if you go to the Fabric Flowers link above, scroll down to the bottom where the bag is...I think I want to make one of those as well. But we'll see how long my "roll" lasts! I'll post pictures soon, but for now, "Good night!"

No comments: