Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankfulness - in no particular order

From Anna:
  • Kevin - wonderful, practical, thoughtful, caring, God-fearing, diligent, frugal, energy efficient husband (to name a few of his attributes)
  • my girls - they add so much joy to our lives.  I love watching them grow and learn and care for others (especially little B)
  • little B - I am thankful for his transition into our lives and that for a time I can be his mama.  I pray for his mama and family that they will be found fit to care for him soon!  May the Lord bless you and keep you, little B.
  • our extended family - and all the ways they support us in our family life
  • the van - despite having to crawl in from front and back today (sliders were frozen) it fit us all in and got us where we needed to go.  It also allows us to invite friends on our adventures, and foster kids into our family.
  • our friends - bringing us meals, calling us, babysitting, sharing, holding, confiding, visiting
  • our house - just right for our current family situation - 2 1/2 bedrooms for us, girls, and baby
  • generosity of  people - a meal, a vehicle, a carseat, some clothes
  • Kevin - learning to get up early for him (to study) and for our kids (because they were up) and for me (so I could sleep)
  • little B's laugh
  • my front, really big window that lets lots of light in!!  It was worth it!
  • God's faithfulness
  • Jehovah Roi - God who sees
  • Jehovah Rapha - God who heals 
  • L: "B has black hair, just like me."  :)  
  • fall colors
  • tree branches' profile against the evening sky
  • drawings by Kj and L
  • a gas stove
  • canning
  • sewing
  • library
  • ...
From Kevin:
  • "for you"
  • Kj, L
  • good health
  • good job
  • good town to live in
  • The Truth
  • thermal pants for biking
  • children laughing in our home
  • Bible teaching church
  • parents close by
  • no one else got pneumonia
  • gadgets (my word for it)
  • ...

No comments: