Friday, February 12, 2016

More Boy

So, I bought a small bin of Legos today for Mn and L.  They were second-hand and so I decided to wash them.  Small bowl, soapy water, let soak.  I was going to then lay them all out on the towel to dry, simple enough.  I let them soak in the sink, in the meantime Mn found the water bottles that the girls forgot to take on their trip with Nana and Bumpa.  He put some water in his mouth and spit into the bowl.  I initially just thought he was spitting into the sink, which by far is better than spitting onto the carpet or the table or down your shirt, etc.  Then I realized that he was spitting into the soapy Lego bowl.  Oh, well, so much for clean toys.  They are currently drying on a towel.  No extra rinsing or re-washing.  Visitors beware.  ;)

*I have decided that if I write little bits, things will actually get written on this blog.


No comments: