Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Impressionable

Tippy Bike~

So, Kevin made the mistake of asking Kj if her bike was too "tippy". Of course they were, even though she had ridden perfectly happily on her "tippy" bike all day long. Ever since, she will not ride the bike, no matter how much encouragement and support. Nope, she'll ride the trike.

Sandwich~

I asked Kj if she wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today or just cheese, since I didn't have any lunch meat yet. "Cheese and jelly, please." (Um, ok...try to be positive...try not to laugh) "Ok, I will put jelly on half of your sandwich, and if you want more, you just let me know." "So, Kj, how is your sandwich." "Good." (Of course!)

What I have learned~

Be positive. Especially, if it is not going to hurt her. Don't claim the bike to be tippy or the sandwich to be gross, or it will be!! She's creative, but impressionable. See how she reacts. Enjoy!!

No comments: