Friday, March 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Bites

This little treat was called "Magic" in it's un-modified form. It turned out very nice, but coats your throat a bit if you have a cold...so, bake accordingly.

Peanut Butter Bites

1/2 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 egg (I did not use one from my own chickens, as we do not have our own chickens)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup craisens

Use a small cookie scooper to plop them on a baking sheet. Smash down a bit, so they bake evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes.

These directions are after only one test run. When I make them again, I can tell you more specifically. You see, I did not smash them down and the original recipe said to bake for 10 minutes, but that clearly was not correct, so I put them back in.

No comments: