Friday, April 13, 2012

Twirly Skirt


I thought Kj would like/needed a skirt today. She's been passing most of them on to L and so her stash is getting scarce. We bought a couple new shirts at a thrift store and I thought it would be fun to add a skirt to them! :) I found this site and a circle skirt tutorial through web browsing (link to link to link of cute sewing ideas for little girls...and sometimes for the mamas). So, the girls helped to get this together and tada!! I got to sew today!!


The fabric is from a bit of excess that I had from making Moby Wraps. Then I used a bit of blue t-shirt for the waist band...I spy it in the bottom picture... I also gave the girls a few bits of fabric* and Kj cut out "cute little birdie pants." She's planning on giving them to her Wednesday night Club friends. :)


*used to sound like fabwic...I didn't notice it today though...my little girl is growing up!

No comments: