Monday, August 27, 2012

5 Years and 15 Inches



The time has come again to donate some hair.  Laura from church has a new "studio" at her home for her art (of hair designing).  Lisa from my small group had mentioned going there and enjoying her experience and since I have no regular hair cutting establishment, besides Great Clips with a coupon, I decided to try it out.  What a pleasant experience!  The girls came with me and she had a little suitcase in the corner for them to find toys in.  When we left, Kj said, "Mama, you should go there all the times."  :)  I just might.

At our next stop, my friend said, "You look ten years younger!"  This makes me laugh because some people think I look 16.  I'm sure she meant my real age.  Haha.




Well, I did it!  I'll try to post a non-styled/beautified picture as well!  Thanks Laura!!  You are extremely skilled. 

No comments: