Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cute Conversations

After Great-Grandma's birthday weekend:

Daddy:  What was your favorite part of this weekend?
Kj:  The birthday.
L (later):  Those doggies.
Daddy:  At first you weren't so sure about those dogs.
Kj:  At first I wasn't sure about that Tanner, but then...  (smirk)...  I got funnier with him.

The morning of L's birthday:

Daddy:  What do you want to do for your birthday?
L:  Anything.  (meaning:  nothing)
Daddy:  Do you want to go somewhere?
L:  I want everyone to stay home.  (meaning:  Kevin should stay home from work)
Daddy:  What about someplace fun like the zoo?
L:  Yeah!
Daddy:  Who would meet you at the zoo?
L:  Curl Grandma.
Daddy:  What about Nana?
L:  No!
Daddy:  Why?
L:  She no where the zoo is!
Daddy:  I think she does!

The day after getting family pictures done...at which L was shy and didn't want her picture taken:

L:  I want her to take pictures of me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

he he. how sweet! You have such sweet children! :)