Friday, March 1, 2013

My First Official "Party"


These are pictures from my first "party", I was a bit nervous and unsure of what to say or do when people walked in, but I warmed up...I think at least.  And it was a good intro party, as there were 4 guests including my hostess/friend (A).  I was able to meet A's mom for the first time, her friend since high school, and a coworker, whom I had met once before through another mutual friend.  Success!  


They tell you to have goals and I have to tell you two of mine: no pressure and one party per month.  So, I was bringing a catalog to a friend.  She had mentioned that she was looking for some items for the entryway of her new home.  I placed the catalog in her diaper bag and we both left a child in the nursery at our church.  I come back later to see how B is doing and one of the nursery workers, T, asked me if I sold Blessings.  "Uh, yes..."  "I want to have a party.  I'm going to have a $400 party."  Ok, no pressure!  March, taken care of!  I can praise God in this, right!?  He's even in the little things. 

No comments: