Thursday, June 16, 2016

Uncle Zac Hair and Growing Babes!

Mn's been sweating like crazy these last few weeks.  He had a bit longer haircut, but I decided I better try shorter.  Several of my friends buzz their boys' hairs, but then slather on sunscreen.  Well, I am trying for middle ground - less sweating, no slathering.  Here is what we got: 


The comb job reminds me of my brother in jr. high school or high school.  Very nice.  :)  What do you think, Zac, should I slather the sunscreen anyways and comb it this way?


Congratulations to my brother too on the arrival of his baby girl M!!  The day she was born I was taking care of a 3 day old foster babe and I imagined meeting my niece! 

Here is my growing Babe Mn.  I realized that he took up most of his crib the other day and had to get a picture!  He can crawl in and out of the crib now, so the one rail is lowered, so it is basically a toddler bed.  Just haven't made the switch...  If you "highlight" the picture you can kind of see his outline a bit more. 



No comments: