Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Knitting machine...



Hello all. I have some new knitting items to share with you. I have made 2 cocoons (1 pictured), 1 egg, numerous test hats...They don't look as good when they are just laying there on the floor, but at this time I don't have the right equipment to show you how they all really work...ie. the infant that is to come.

About the hats...I was trying to find a pattern that would work with the knitting needles I have available and yarn leftovers. The close-up picture is my best hat yet. I think it is finally the keeper pattern! It includes a removable bow-which is a one of a kind Anna pattern. The other hat attempts were either too shallow or too wide, or a combination of those.

Anyways, I'll try to get pictures with the baby in the items so you can see how they work.



This last picture is just to see if you can see the varigated color of the yarn if you used a different color setting. Pretty neat that it all looks the same.

No comments: