Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nesting??

Well...the time is approaching for the baby's arrival. You know how I know? Despite the construction going on in our bathroom and my not wanting to start cleaning until we are done getting things dirty, I dusted!

The other rare adventure of the day...cookie making! I make cookies only slightly more than never, so I had to document the whole thing! Kj wanted to help too. So she got the cast off measuring cups and spoons and some water and she measured teaspoonfuls in to the various cups. Then of course her and I did some taste testing of the first batch. They were, in her words, ooey gooey!



Say, did you know that if you click on the picture it gets enlarged? I found that out just now...no, I'm not very experienced in this blogging thing...this is probably an "of course" thing for all of you readers...

No comments: