Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cousin E. Turns 2



Last night we had a lot of fun as a family making Cousin E's "birthday" as Kj says. Baby L. watched from the stroller, Daddy sawed, Mama sanded, and Kj tested. I thought of the idea because we are giving him a blanket for his birthday. As that is not the most exciting gift for a 2 year old, I thought I would try to think of something to go with it. I was thinking about dowels and where you would find "joints" for them to make a A-frame tent. I ended up finding this ehow site. Then for under $10, we got all the supplies necessary to make the tent!





Kj holding up a "Z" she made for Uncle Z. She's learning her letters now, she also made an "I" for Indigo, "W", and "M" for Mama.



Now, the party was supposed to be this weekend, but we now have a 3 week wait to give this to Cousin E...but I'm overly anxious to get this post out...so, don't share with Aunt B., Uncle Z., Cousin E. or Grandma and Grandpa! Please wait until the end of September, thanks!!

No comments: