Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Learning...

After 4 years of marriage I just learned something new about my husband. Yes, I will forever be learning new things I suppose, but...I guess I just wanted to write another post! :)

I asked him if he would get me a glass of water too. He returns with a glass 2/3s of the way "full". To me that is not a full glass of water, and when I am really thirsty it is not a big glass of water. Well, today I figured out why he does this. He doesn't watch when he is filling up the glass because he is thinking about something else. Then, not wanting to overfill he stops midway...Ok, so that was a pretty boring post, but I'll add an anniversary picture to make it all worth your while.



And now he wants to ride my bike to work tomorrow!! "Why? Because he has another flat tire. And now he's talking about exceptions and processes" and what I want for my birthday...lalala... (quoted selection are his words for me).

No comments: