Monday, March 28, 2011

Designing


I just started a sewing project with my mama #2 (mother-in-law for all you who don't know). We are making a quilt for Kj and L. Aunt C is in Africa right now and she brought back a cloth that had the African continent dyed on it with a picture inside, and some other materials came home with my mama #2 to use, from her visit to Aunt C. I didn't think to take a picture of it...maybe she will send one after reading this post... ;) And really, I didn't sew at all. I did my favorite part. Designing! Then after I cut and laid out a few rows Mama2 just zipped them right through her sewing machine. Progress was made. Looking forward to getting together again to work on it.

But first, I suppose, I should work on that invisible zipper that I have had to sew in to a skirt but have been putting off for quite some time.

No comments: