Friday, March 25, 2011

Narrow Escape

Hello all. I am hunkered down today on our loveseat/couch while Kevin cares for the girls. Last night I nearly had a repeat of my mid-December ER visit. Thankfully though I had some spare anti-nausea medicine to get me through! If this all keeps up, I might have to see if my doctor can get me a "permanent" prescription. So much cheaper than an ER visit! Some of my thoughts from yesterday afternoon/evening/middle of the night:


  • ♫ Heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace, I wanna see my Savior's face, 'cuz heaven is a wonderful place
  • ♪ There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
    There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we’ll see Jesus face to face
    But until that day, we’ll hold on to you always
  • thankful for health
  • thankful for Kevin taking care of us all
  • thankful that although L was sad, she settled down and sucked her fingers and nearly fell asleep waiting for Kevin to come home and take care of us
  • thankful for the phone call from C, and her offer of help-she even took her hungry baby to the grocery store to pick up some foods for us!!

And a couple days later...

  • relaxing at Nana and Bumpa's
  • a nice couch
  • help with the girls for Kevin as I am on that nice couch
  • new material
  • prepared food
  • laying around
  • sweet girls
  • helping the girls get ready for bathtime with daddy
  • after bath book
  • early bedtime
  • internet so I can finish this post from their house
  • a little more well and a little less ick in my body
  • new washers and dryers to experiment with and watch
  • a couple fun TV shows while relaxing...demolition of a bathroom not my own and some cheap refurbishing ideas :)
  • green plants
  • sewing ideas
  • the option of staying one more night!
  • staying here because it is wonderful and what would we do at home anyways...sit on the couch without lots of free entertainment of 5 other people and magazines and...



No comments: