Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello All!

Hi, just thought I would write down some fun family things going on...
  • Aunt A. moved closer to us for school and she sent her schedule today of classes...this was our (the girl's and my) reply: Perfect! The girls just decided to hold Auntie Appreciation 500, Thursday from 9-11. Attendence is not mandatory but a free lunch follows each session. Haha!
  • I was mixing together some burrito insides and Kj says to me: "Mama, when I make bean soup, I add water." She then proceeded to tell me what else she puts in, including hamburgers and cheese.
  • L is really going now with the walking. I think it took our camping trip to get her confident enough: the uneven terrain of grass and gravel! She now just walks back and forth down the hall or from the kitchen to living room or around the coffee table...just because. Kj is enjoying it too. She "chases" L...at a very slow pace but it gets the girls giggling!!
  • We have lots of questions and few answers but little rays of hope in the adoption journey. One thing we know is that if this adoption doesn't work out for some reason, there will be one in our future!
  • We're going to the pool today! Well, I am writing this all to you so that I actually do take the girls. They are down for an early nap and so we will have time when the wake up...and with my burrito making, my supper planning is complete - no reason to rush home, or stay home in the first place!
  • We went camping, L's first time, in my uncle's backyard. We were also joined each night with a large gathering of extended family! It was so wonderful! Very thankful that our campsite didn't work out. Also, Kj went fishing with my uncle for the first time ever. She caught a "norvern." Didn't get a picture though because we had misplaced the camera. I'll just record the memory in other ways.

1 comment:

KgL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.