Sunday, July 24, 2011

On A Roll

Friday I made a list of pictures I needed to update Kj's baby book...today Kevin hooked me up to the "thing" that holds all the older pictures and I was able to order almost everything from the list. All but the pregnancy pictures, which I wanted to make into a collage. I arranged the first few, but then the program wouldn't let me make a second one. And so my roll ended.

Here are a few highlights!

Kj and her buddy, Mrs. Giraffe...and for those of you who don't know, yes, there is a Mr. Giraffe. He's a little bigger and bolder, but just as loveable. The love Kj had for Mrs. Giraffe has now been transferred to Teddy.

This one I didn't actually get printed, but it will have to be on the next batch. Her first cereal. Mmm, mmm.

Her baby dedication. Kj with friends, L and C.

The book asked for first smile, first tooth, etc. I don't know if I can find pictures of those even if I did take them. So, I decided first cousin would be a good replacement. Family is very important. This is the first meeting of the first two cousins in Kj's generation.

No comments: