Friday, July 29, 2011

Registration with Adoption Agency

This first step is nearly complete. In just a few short hours, Kj, L and I will go and pick up a family picture that I ordered last night and we will hand deliver our registration application, most recent tax return, family photo and first big check. Yeah!! All on the way to pick up Kevin from work.

Also we received in the mail today all the paperwork that goes along with our homestudy. Can you guess what I am looking forward to doing this weekend (if there is any free time)!? AND we received our international application via email.

A little boost of excitement in my day. I also need to pack the car because Kevin has his 10 year class reunion this weekend. Looking forward to some fun times with our family and friends. Hopefully getting in some water as well!

No comments: