Monday, January 30, 2012

Food and Craft


I modified a Almond Bark Cookie recipe today. Mmm...Chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallows, peanuts, Chex! Next time: sprinkle with coconut!


While browsing the Smashed Peas and Carrots I found a pattern for a cowl. I thought it looked like fun and decided as usual to take the pattern and modify it. Instead of knitting, I crocheted using the "bushy stitch" I found Reader's Digests Complete Guide to Needlework. I ran out of yarn before I got to the 50 inches in length mark... Instead of starting over and narrowing it a bit, I decided to just end and finish. It was a quick project and while it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted...I quite enjoyed it. I might try again with another yarn.


I forgot to mention that Kj asked if I could make her one too...we'll see!

Smashed Peas and CarrotsThank you, Smashed Peas and Carrots!

No comments: