Monday, January 30, 2012

New Look



I've got a new look in my sewing room. Thanks to Ikea and my skilled father #2! Kevin and I were wandering through Ikea last Spring (my first time) and I saw this great desk. I thought it would work nicely with my sewing machine and serger. It may have been made for two laptops, but it was just right for the space I have! It was dropped off at my house in the morning, and I was told to get my room ready and my skilled father #2 would help me "install" it. It's maiden voyage was very successful. I finished a project that probably messed up my serger...but now that it is fixed, I carefully set about finishing it. Kj will wear it tomorrow and gave permission for me to take a picture...that is to come!



This last picture she wanted to make sure you could see her hair. :) P.S. Here is where the skirt/legging idea came from: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2009/08/repurposing-skirtleggings.html.

No comments: