Saturday, June 8, 2013

"It's compost."

I have a new composting method.  It was mentioned to me by a friend who took a gardening class and I decided to try it. 

Blend it!

Yep, put all your compost in your blender, add plenty of water or juice or steamer liquid, and blend.  I had one very green blender-ful of compost going today and Kevin asked what kind it was.  "It's compost." says L.  Haha...no green smoothies today.  My blender is on it's last bit of energy anyways, so I figured I send it out purposefully. 

My rummage sale earnings this summer are going to a new high quality, durable blender.  I am already $60 into that goal.  We'll see what I can get as the summer goes on.  So, let me know if you are having a rummage sale and I'll add a few things to it!!  I've already been a part of 4 sales!


No comments: