Friday, March 6, 2015

My Little L


The girls have inspired me to make birthday presents instead of buying them.  So, this is 2/5 (maybe more) that I have been working on this past month.  I did have L try on parts of this as I was working on it, but she never saw the end product.  She tried to sneak in to see it, but I told her if she looked now she wouldn't get it for her birthday.  ;)

She'll be 5!!  Wow!  She is growing up fast.  Last summer, she started telling people she was going to be in kindergarten (part of her "obsession" of doing everything her big sister does).  She is now fully in the kindergarten mode.  We have done about 4 weeks of the official/real stuff.  She equates school to doing worksheets.  We can't just read books or talk about things, she needs to "do" something.

Pictures are around her birthday each year, video is 1 year old L.








No comments: