Thursday, April 9, 2020

Masks


I made a mask for Kevin a couple weeks ago.  It was really his idea, but then he wouldn't wear it until this week.  This week, I made one for my mom and sister.  Yesterday, Mn asked if I could make him one too.  I happened to have some mustache fabric, so, I made it out of that...with some flannel sharks on the inside.  He was pretty excited, "Now I get to go out with Daddy!"  Well, actually, bud, they don't let kids into the stores anymore...you'll have to stay home still.  "But where will I wear it?"  Umm...if you bike with daddy to pick up that new math book, you can wear it while you wait outside...  Pattern here, if you are interested.  Mn's is proportionally smaller compared to my face.  Also, I had to shorten the elastic on my mask, although Kevin's seemed just right.

No comments: