Friday, April 10, 2020

Some Fun At Home


I secretly made brownies one evening.  Kevin admitted after the kids' bedtime that he thought he smelled something like that...but it worked!  It wasn't until 2 days later that I shared my indulgence with the girls (the boys went outside and we had a snitch...to be fair, the boys can't eat them, so, we were hiding them for their sake!).


L got a skip-it for her birthday last year and it came out again this spring.  


Mn prepping for our friends to deliver some "sunshine" for our garden.  Their term for the manure.


Mn and his oatmeal.  He will take what he can and add it to the oats.  There was a seasoning that I didn't let him have today (sort of rationing...he has no concept of portion size), so, he pulls out the turmeric.  Yep, he added it...just a little today, because he didn't want it to make his oatmeal smell.  Haha.  I'll have to let you know if he keeps up the turmeric bit.  Otherwise in the bowl:  oats, raisins (I portioned some for him), honey, (said no to molasses), coconut, walnuts, coconut oil, cinnamon, (said no to ginger and ____?), peanut butter (I portioned that this morning as well)…  I think that's all.  AND turmeric!

No comments: