Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

The first thing I am sure you are anxious to hear about...

Running: Well, I had a four day streak and then now I think it has been four days off. I am planning on running again. Today the times that I wasn't busy, I was sleeping and now Kevin is gone for the evening, so I can't just leave the girls. :)

Our bathroom project: Well, we are making progress, though you wouldn't know it if you looked at it. We had a couple "problem" tiles, that we weren't sure how to get those cut. After a rental attempt, Kevin brought them to the rental place and paid $5 to use the machine at the store. I guess the guy there did most of the work also! Yeah! So, now we just need a chunk of time to get it done!

Sewing: After a short burst of creativity, my sewing room has sat unattended for about two weeks. I asked Kj if the next thing should be for her, me, L or someone else. She said, "Gracie." So, I'll have to make a hat next...when the rest of my motivation comes back!

Leaves: I am having mixed feelings about the leaves right now. They all just came out in the last week. Before that I was enjoying looking at the sky through a many paned window. I took some pictures so that I could remember them all summer long!




No comments: