Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How I Spent My Birthday!

The girls and I got ready for the day after eating part of our breakfast with Kevin. Kj and I were going to Bible Study and L had to stay home with our friend, E's mama. Didn't really participate in the discussion as I had been ill and unable to finish my "homework". Got dropped off back at home where E, C, and L were waiting. Got a call from my ride, "I'm a horrible friend, is it your birthday today? Well, have a great time with your good friend (meaning C)."

Went out to eat at a new restaurant. Two moms, three kids 3 and under. Adventure!! Not much fun talking. That's ok, it was quite enjoyable, and I didn't have to prepare it. Bonus!

Naptime...sort of. I kept hearing L's, "mama, mama." I go in and Kj tells me L is signing potty. Good girl (l)! Wonderful helper (kj)! So, no naptime. Play, try not to play, play, try to read, play.

Kevin home and heading to church for supper. Again, no preparation for me!! And no clean-up! L now has goopy eyes, so took her out with me when my friend surprised me with a treat outing. Yummy bagel to share. Back to church to pick up the girls. Kevin stayed for worship team practice.

Some computer messaging fun with birthday well-wishers. Then sewing! Finished one hat, waiting for a part from my mom to finish the other. I'll post pictures another day. Kevin's now waiting and ready for my teeth brushing companionship. Good night! Good day!

No comments: