Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Potty Training...

It's come around again! L has been making very good progress in unofficial potty training and today I asked her if she wanted to wear some panties. Yes, she nodded. Ok...here it goes... That was about 10am when I finally got the girls out of their pjs. It has been an accident free morning!!

My method...which isn't a method at all really. I ask her if she needs to go every now and then. Every once in a while if she hasn't gone, I remind her that she can have a cracker if she goes. Then she decides it is a good idea and goes. :) I thought about a nap without diaper and decided that I would but would put some plastic pants over her panties...just in case. I wasn't going to be too brave!

Other things going on today, but that will come later.

No comments: