Thursday, December 1, 2011

Scrubber


My grandma makes scrubbers. I never really realized how great they were until I hosted a Norwex Party. My friend, Megan, was telling how nice the Norwex scrubber dish clothes were for getting cooked oatmeal and baked cheese off of dishes. That sold the product for me...only it sold me on my grandma's product... I don't wash dishes without them anymore, but they are wearing out and as far as I know the pattern for my grandma's scrubbers is secret! My mom tried to get her mom to show her and she replied, "You need strong hands for those." And didn't show her... So here is my version. Someday, Grandma, I'll come by to learn the real way!

Here is the Norwex version. I need to find a fresh one of Grandma's to take a picture of.

Also if you need any Norwex products...they are really nice!! Head to Megan's site.

No comments: