Friday, May 11, 2012

Picture Update


Nana on an outing with three granddaughters!


L possibly after previous outing...I love these pictures of her.  I have quite a few and I think I have shared some previously!  Now, if we were to lay her in her bed or previously in her crib, she would wake up instantly, but just setting her on the floor she does just fine with.
 

 A few friends over for me to babysit for a bit.  They were such a good crew!!  We're having a mini-muffin snack on the front step.


To most this may only be a picture of a chopped onion, but for those who know me it's A CHOPPED ONION!!  In my kitchen, done by me!! 


L teaching BGB about the potty.  It never hurt to start early...


Carpool again...this time we are packed in every seat, but there was still room in the back for more "stuff". 


My girls on the road this morning, excited to go to Nana's house.  "Nana's 'ouse, Bumpa's 'ouse" ~L  L was a bit confused about the above carpooling trip.  We never did make it to Nana's house and so this was a treat. 






No comments: