Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dreaming of summer...


Last summer I bought this material for about $1. I only needed 1 yard and I had enough for a friend to make a dress as well. Her's is not done yet, but I wanted to finish mine so I could make sure I was teaching her the right way to do it. Kj will hopefully fit in it this summer. The ribbon was from a baby gift that we had received upon Kj's arrival. The thread also was a freebie item. So, I really only spent $0.50 on the whole project. Time wise, maybe about an hour...if I put all the time together.

Every time I make something new, someone comments that I should start selling my wares. Really, I probably won't make a second one of any of these items. So, whoever receives them, will have a one of a kind gift. I really should find some labels though. Maybe I will look those up..."Paligators etc. by Anna"...haha

Kj is now able to play a while on her own while I do some sewing or other things. Cleaning is still hard to do while she is awake, because I don't want her crawling into the area I am using chemicals on. So, it leaves naptime or when Kevin gets home. Speaking of cleaning, I have a bit to do in the kitchen...

No comments: