Monday, February 23, 2015

Of Interest to Some

I have been inspired by a friend of mine that has been posting almost weekly on her blog.  I also, figured out a time that I could do the same.  I don't always have monumental moments to share, but I thought I may as well see how long this streak goes.  I do have some sewing things to share at a later date (probably after March).  We have several family birthdays in March and I don't want to put out any spoilers, in case I do actually have people reading this blog! 


A Boy is in the House:  Well, Mn had his first bloody nose!  He flipped off of the two-step stool in the kitchen and landed on his face/belly.  This was a delayed run, so it wasn't so bad.  He wasn't really fussy, after the initial shock of it, so I decided it wasn't too major. 


Mini Art Gallery:  For about a week, I schemed and planned this wall in the main floor half bath.  I consulted some family and friends, and then finally started getting things set on the wall.  I used some "Command" strips for the little canvas', so as not to make too many holes.  On the wall to the left of this picture we changed the direction of our oval mirror.  The shape just didn't fit the new sink style, but turning it horizontally on a different wall, worked out just fine.  Also, Kevin doesn't know it yet, but I have added a couple new items on the opposite wall from this picture.  One is a photo of 3 cousins all dressed up, that I think is most hilarious!  One blankly staring with a MegaBlok camera in her arms, one sucking her fingers and the last holding a bear and picking at his tooth, and all looking in different directions.


Budding Cooks:  Above is a picture of my eldest, Kj, making her second batch of soup.  You can't tell in the background but my usually picture shy, L, is making silly faces for the camera.  She is helping her big sister by testing noodles and green beans to check for done-ness.  Below, she came out to get her picture taken.


No comments: