Thursday, December 9, 2010

526-550

  1. Away in the Manger on the radio and Kj chiming in...she knew the whole first verse...maybe more
  2. how Kj put her shirt on backwards and didn't want to switch because "daddy has pockets on his back." So, she threw aside the "tag goes in the back" rule and went with what daddy's clothes are like
  3. L. learning to transfer from table to stool to walker while standing
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,45 ~Kj
  5. funny stories
  6. things that make you smile when you're sick
  7. Kj making each part of her lunch into something...her bread was a lady speeding in wheelchair, her red pepper half was a dog house then an edible mustache
  8. Range of emotions. Wow! This is what I'm talking about: this lady's birth story...also, this quote: "There is a point in every woman's life when she should give up spandex, even for the gym."
  9. resting time during naps today
  10. L. not crying right now...I can here her chatting in her crib...this hasn't happened before
  11. L. realizing that she is not being forced to drink, turns toward the bottle
  12. the sharing of experiences with those around us
  13. knowing that God put you in certain peoples' paths to make a difference
  14. leave it to Kj to teach me generosity, when that was my goal of the season...it was hard to part with some of her toys...hehehe...I even wrote down a book title that I would like to replace...
  15. Hallelujah!!
  16. sitting in the light of the Christmas tree with my husband and just before bed smiley L.
  17. me on the mend
  18. my husband washing dishes and singing hallelujah
  19. delivering Kj's generosity
  20. great ideas from friends for other small service projects this month
  21. fresh bread
  22. canned soups on a day like today
  23. enjoyment of cooking
  24. Mmm...so many foods that I want to eat right now...being sick so that I can enjoy them all the more in the coming days
  25. Aunt C. - looking forward to reading your next posts

No comments: