Tuesday, December 14, 2010

626-650

More things I'm thankful for...
  1. my unwrapped Christmas gift :)
  2. talking about quality time
  3. new ideas for transition times
  4. the last session...and a new beginning in January
  5. the prospect of a birthday party for Jesus with the neighbor kids
  6. chickens
  7. asking Kj what the instrument looked like..."a big -tar (guitar)"...it was a cello
  8. the way she moved/danced when Andrew played it
  9. home again
  10. a large bottle of tahini when I only need 1 1/2 T...and that I don't have to tell Kevin the price of it...
  11. sticking to the list has meant that I stay within the budget...definitely a God-thing...because I do no prior calculations
  12. a new recipe to try
  13. my favorite fleece that I gave away because I left it at a friend's relative's house, then my mom helping me pay for a new one...I use it OFTEN! Thanks mom!
  14. fun with kids atlases
  15. L paging through books like Kj used to do and that only infrequently does she try to eat them
  16. thoughts
  17. quiet moments
  18. reversing the direction of overhead fans to keep it warmer in the house...I think it is working in our living room
  19. earlier bed times again (for Kevin and I)
  20. other blogs to peak at while thinking of more thanks
  21. rollerskating...planning for it
  22. a little snow outing with the girls. L in the wrap under a spare Kevin jacket and Kj bundled to tromp around
  23. a "snow book"--a slab of snow that Kj transported from one neighbor's yard to ours
  24. mirrors--as toys for the girls
  25. Kevin finally being able to sit down beside me and relax for a few minutes before bed

No comments: