Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ahh...

The girls are down for a nap today. Neither was too keen on the idea. L layed down and rolled over quite nicely but then got back up a few minutes later to talk to her sister. I think they must have played peek-a-boo for a bit. After experimenting with them doing this and not going in, I've decided to just let them have some time to do that and then settle on their own. It doesn't happen too often and the last time it did, they both ended up having a good nap...just had some sister bonding first. :)

Kj got her first 2-year molar this past week, weeks before her 3rd birthday. Normal??? I don't know, she's always been a bit late with her teeth so I don't really pay much attention to it. Consequently, she's had a bit of a runny nose, turned cough from drainage. Sounds yucky, but she perks up after about a half hour post-nap or morning wake-up.

L is moving and grooving. She zips after me down the hall. Or to her other 2 favorite spots: the bathroom where she opens the drawer with all the hair bits of Kj's, or the shoes. I have a bin for drying shoes by our garage door and she likes to go over there and inspect all the pairs there.

We're having family pictures on Saturday. Thanks mom for the dresses for them! I think they'll be just right. I'm still looking through their clothes and ours for a more casual alternative. I think we can have 2 outfits... I'll have to post some pictures later. I made a matching hat set for the girls, enlarging the infant ones I've been making for my friend. Kj helped to pick out the yarn, although I gave her 5 choices. She wanted "all o' them," but finally narrowed it down.

No comments: