Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Hat for L


Yesterday, I adjusted the pattern a little for the baby hats and made a hat for L. So far she hasn't kept it on too long, so I may give it to K (the photographer) for a "big sister" or "1 year" hat. I just am having a hard time wanting to part with it. The other cool thing, is that we have a day set to have family pictures taken...and it's this month!! I'm going to be on the lookout for the perfect outfits in our wardrobe that coordinate, yet are each of our unique style. Once I find them, I don't think I will let any of us wear them for the rest of the month...don't want to get any stains or have to do a rush wash the night before! :) Hahaha...


I put the girls down for their naps today and they had about 15 minutes of fun and games. I think they were playing peek-a-boo with each other. They were laughing and squealing (with delight) at each other. I had to make a tough call and went in and laid them both down again. Then it was tears from L. So, again, I went in and fed her a bottle, because by then it was nearly the regular wake-up time and she was hungry, and back to bed. Quiet, a few tears and now they are both down. Is Kj sleeping?? Who knows, but that doesn't matter so much.


Next on the list of things...a hat for Kj!? Who knows. She would like it for sure, but I'm not sure I have enough "girly" yarn for it. I'll have to wait and see. Probably just another quick baby hat. Oh, yes, I did make one for one cousin having a boy, and now I have to make another cousin's soon to come boy one. That's right!

No comments: