Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Screen Door


Remember the new screen door we got last fall? Well, the last few days we have really been enjoying the sun shining in and the screen up top that lets the warm, fresh spring air in to our house. We have been refreshed from two days of walking outside. L still falls asleep on longer walks, but kicks her legs with enjoyment beforehand. Kj asks occasionally to get out and walk, but is still content when I tell her "not yet." The "rivers" in front of the driveways are still wide and deep but surprising to me is the fact that they are less than yesterday. Mmmm...new running shoes are on my mind...and actually running again...we'll see if I can find a time where that will happen again. Walking is great, but I thought I would try running for a little bit again...just to see if I still want to.

No comments: