Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Observations

  • The sound of the door closing signals L to give up bedtime protests and go to sleep. Kj's teddy has a similar result with Kj.
  • Just learned something new about the whole grain stamp on food products. Just by observation...I found out that if there are 100% whole grains in the product then a 100% bubble is posted over the grain picture. Also, it tells how many grams of whole grains there are per serving.
  • Blood types...O: universal ((-)red blood cell donor), can give to anyone, A: can give to A or AB, B: can give to B or AB, AB: can give to AB ((+) universal plasma donor). For more information go to the Red Cross site.
  • Kj makes a great Christmas/Valentine's Day/Easter card decorator...it also makes for good diversions from other things
  • When Kj comes up to me and says, "I need you to hold me." It means, "Please, bring me to the potty as soon as I say this, because otherwise you will regret it and you'll have a lot of cleaning to do." Took me a week or so to observe this before finding an accurate translation.
  • L might be a little more daring than Kj...she's becoming my little climber...she's been climbing on Kj's bathroom stool, and the stool next to the coffee table, and the stool to watch out the front window.
  • The L baby giggles and snuggles will not last forever...so cherish this moment!

No comments: