Monday, January 31, 2011

Isaiah 1:18

"Though our sins are like scarlet, they will be as white as snow."

The benefits of memorizing verses with Kj. I can type it on this blog and not have to look it up.

Well, it is an Isaiah 1:18 day. Last week ended with some nice warm melty weather, which accentuated the yucky looking black snow. And today, we get a snow refresher--covering it all up again. WHITE!! Beautiful.

Another beautiful thing about today...well, L is taking a longer than one hour nap. I have been enjoying the longest dual naptime that I have had in months...2+ hours!! L did not want to be laid down today, and so I got her out of the crib once to feed her a bottle and then put her back to cry a bit more and then fall asleep...and guess who's up first...Kj!! I better go and check on L. It was a lovely dual naptime...I might try the pre-nap bottle again, to see if it works the same way...imagine the possibility!!

No comments: