Friday, July 13, 2012

Just Broke My Hammer

Just thought I would share with you all some of my Purging Plan Progress. This isn't actually officially on this list, but it is helping me! The girls are off playing with their Nana today. That way I could get a good chunk of the basement done, mainly the toys! I am also having a little extra fun with some demolition and reorganization.



Can you see the progress?  No?  Haha...  Below is the shelf I moved from the storage room to the laundry room.  It's not like this now, but my sorting laundry baskets will line up in front of the bottom shelf.  Under that picture is where they used to be, now a empty white wall...Egress window spot??



The next two pictures are two sides of the former hidden toy closet, now where I'll put dress-up clothes, doll clothes, and Mega Bloks, this will be accessible to the girls once I clean up my mess.  Off to do some vacuuming!  Oh, can you spy the broken hammer.  I pulled off that board and all that is left is the support board across from the hammer head...I'll leave that for Kevin...my screw driver was bending!  Don't want to break that too.



Addendum:
According to Kevin this was a "piddly tack hammer" and you aren't supposed to pry boards off the wall with it.  He admits that possibly he would have tried it too, but just because he was being lazy (not his lack of education on the matter), and then he would think, "Oh, this is just for little nails."

No comments: