Monday, November 8, 2010

holy experience

119. "My friend, Winda (Linda), has a little boy named Jonah." ~kj
120. a slice of cheese at the deli case for my little girl
121. using one pan for three different parts of supper
122. bulk packages of items we buy often
123. Ephesians 2:8-10...we are saved by GRACE!!
124. Scootchin' Baby L.
125. waiting to see if Wheaties is a good substitute for rice crispies that are used as a substitute for nuts in baking
126. finding frozen blueberries to make baby food
127. "Hi you Mama!" ~kj
128. waiting for Crista to call and bring Baby E. for a visit
129. Crista's maternity leave
130. baking today
131. Baby L. now trying to stand up by the chair after scootchin' there
132. (although I can't tell her this) the way Kj eats her sandwich...she holds it to her mouth and chews, pushing a little more in every now and then...
133. also the way she licks her lips after eating...I can't even describe it, but it's adorable...and I wonder if it will last
134. "What's in my heart? Jesus and grandma." ~kj
135. secretly eating leftovers during naptime...
136. Baby L. discovering "new" toys
137. starting to baby proof again

No comments: