Saturday, November 20, 2010

330. crystal clear window coverings in the living room (as opposed to hazy clear in the kitchen, which consequently make the kitchen look smokey)
331. absolutely free "new" window coverings...here's the trick: take former window coverings from the kitchen and place them in the sewing room for a brand new look!
332. "a handy husband," says Kevin
333. a friend asking me to recall where I had my honeymoon and if I liked the location
334. Kj: Mama, I need to go potty. Find a gas stjation.
Mama: No, we'll wait until we get home.
Kj: Mama, I not need to go potty. I already go at G's house.
335. evening at a friends' house
336. lotion
337. mild weather
338. The comment: "What's that white stuff!?" that came out of my mouth earlier today. We were driving a block away from our house and it was just in front of two houses, nowhere else???
339. lightbulbs
340. heat
341. electricity
342. the ability to sew
343. the ability to cook
344. the drive to try new recipes
345. my expanding taste bud horizons
346. matching sister shirts received in the mail from "My Curl Grandma"
347. three generations of wedding pictures displayed on my shelf
348. a CD player
349. Psalty
350. Signing Time
351. a toddler who enunciates
352. simple toys (just brought out the blocks for L)
353. hands-on nativities
354. going to bed a little early because Kevin is falling asleep next to me on the couch. Talk to you later!

No comments: