Tuesday, November 2, 2010

holy experience

31. belly laughs, because I go to get my toddler out of bed from her nap and she is naked! I, not knowing if she slept at all, decide to just laugh. "You giggle, mama? Why you giggle Mama?"
32. free suppers...no cooking, no cost
33. freedom to vote
34. FF
35. Loretta at FF
36. Romans 5.1 Therefore since we have been justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
37. Not being able to memorize Romans 5.1 because it starts out the same as Hebrews 12.1 Therefore since we have been surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. And let us take hold of the...
38. FCA camp where I learned the Hebrews verse while running!
39. Enlightenment through the movie: The Story of Stuff
40. Anna (my friend, not myself) who is so encouraging and helpful and caring and generous and...
41. My Mama #2, a great Mama, Nana, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Friend...
42. My Mama #1, inspirational, encouraging, loving, wonderful, sweet...
43. holding my daddy's hand...still... :)
44. memories: my dad holding my hand when I was a little girl and his pinky tickling the inside part of my wrist...still makes me smile.

No comments: