Tuesday, January 4, 2011

751-788

  1. new toys
  2. old toys that have been put away for a while, taken out upon request and are new again
  3. peaceful play
  4. the radio
  5. my smile as L walks into Kj's play area (fischer price house...it's tall enough to be a stable toy to support her standing)
  6. my helper, Kj
  7. "I want to see my savior's face, 'cuz heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace, I wan to see my savior's face, 'cuz heaven is a wonderful place..." ~kj and on and on and on...Big Smile!
  8. possibly buying plane tickets this week!!
  9. for the wedding!
  10. finding out what the measuring game is...Memory!
  11. clean bathroom
  12. L down, Kj still sleeping
  13. shower time!! Quick, before Kevin get's home or Kj wakes up!
  14. wonderful warm shower
  15. a shadow coming down the stairs to meet me after I got out
  16. no accident, we went back upstairs and she had already used the potty all by herself!! and was coming to find me in the basement
  17. kj playing independently so I can finish getting ready for my husband's arrival home. He will be so surprised not to see the bandanna...hehehe
  18. Hi-Ho Cherry-O
  19. trail mix, for the times when I really need to eat! (right before a meal)
  20. Kevin home late from work
  21. so I had time to make homemade biscuits to go with our soup
  22. new recipes
  23. different varieties of flour
  24. a "new" tent for the girls
  25. help with the girls when Kevin comes home!!
  26. bath night
  27. clean girls
  28. my 2+ year old burrito baby is back! Since I don't have to exclusively take care of my littlest
  29. quiet time doing dishes
  30. spare crib sheets, because L is getting lots of snot and goop on her sheets these last few days
  31. thoughts of sewing which seem to be somewhat attainable as L is getting healthy and both girls can entertain each other and themselves for increasing amounts of time
  32. stories of the day told backwards...I went down the stairs and saw mama...and before that?...I grabbed a blanket from my baby and went down the stairs and saw mama...and before that?...I woked up and grabbed a blanket from my baby and went down the stairs and saw mama...and what about just after you woke up?...I used the potty and grabbed...
  33. time to go, my burrito baby is almost ready for me!!
  34. tickle tasks
  35. giggles
  36. Kevin suggesting we watch Love's Long Journey
  37. ice cream

No comments: