Friday, January 7, 2011

843-860

  1. a downstairs play area to spice up our winter
  2. "cinnamon" on my peanut buttered graham cracker while eating my snack in the basement "kitchen"
  3. rearranging the play area
  4. (mostly) obedient children - this time obedient
  5. showering and dressing without any peakers...one girl napping, one girl playing
  6. feeling a little more independent and that my girls are a little more independent, therefore, maybe, I'll be able to do a little sewing soon (see previous line)
  7. star hair bands for Kj
  8. frozen fruit sticks, I'll have to make more of those soon
  9. a peace-filled afternoon break
  10. a new lunch idea...worked for the girls not for me, but that's ok, I can make it for them and have a sandwich, right?!
  11. prayer and praise tonight, with Kevin, C. and others playing
  12. babysitters so I can go to - I would consider myself their band groupie - I like for Kevin to play, but I like to be there too
  13. word games
  14. daily mail drop
  15. new Christmas CDs
  16. someone's blog that I turn to for background relaxing music
  17. plans for the future

No comments: