Friday, January 21, 2011

Surprise for Kevin!


So, this week was hard and midway through I thought I should ask Kevin's parents if they would like the girls for a weekend. Not thinking it would be so soon, but just asking for the near future. But when this weekend was suggested, I had to take them up on the offer and then since it was such short notice, I had to keep it a surprise. I only told L! Kj found out after our morning commitment today.

The sad part is that Nana, Kj, L and I went on an errand after lunch and L fell asleep so I couldn't tell her goodbye. I will just have to pray that she won't feel abandoned, because that is what I felt like I did to her. One moment she is in the shopping cart staring at Mama and then she falls asleep and wakes up at Nana's house. Good thing they were able to spend a little time together while I made lunch!!

Have a wonderful night girls...you might get a Skype call from your parents...who knows!?!

No comments: